A 39 site RV campground overlooks the Coosa River. Each site includes electric and water hook up, a grill, and concrete picnic table. There is a centrally located bath house, and a dump station positioned at the campground exit. A group tent site is available by reservation.
All rules and regulations of the site are applicable to campers.
- You must register upon arrival at the visitor center during the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Anyone arriving between 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. must register with the camp host on duty. Their locations are marked with visible signage. The main park gate is locked at 9 p.m. It opens at 5:00 a.m with exceptions of emergency situations.
- To register, you must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and motor vehicle with valid tags. Campers are not to enter other parts of the park after sunset.
- RV Rates: $20.00/night (Base), $18.00/night (Senior citizens age 65+, and active or retired military with ID)
- Tent Rates : $16.00/night (Base), $14.00/night (Senior citizens age 65+, and active or retired military with ID)
- Campers who pay for a site may place up to two additional tents on the same site for an additional fee of $10.00.
- A group rate of $7.00/tent is available for organized groups of tent campers. Rates apply only to groups that have registered in advance. Anyone associated with the group but wanting a separate must pay the regular rate.
For more information call (334) 567-3002.