Alabama Frontier Days begins Wednesday, November 7, so please keep in mind that two areas of the park will not be available as usual. The Campground closes to the public at 12 PM on Friday, November 2, and reopens at 12 PM on Monday, November 12; the Boat Ramp closes to the public at 3 PM on Tuesday, November 6, and reopens at 3 PM on Friday, November 9. Thank you.
A 39 site RV campground overlooks the Coosa River. Each site includes electric and water hook up, a grill, and concrete picnic table. There is a centrally located bath house, and a dump station positioned at the campground exit. A group tent site is available by reservation.
All rules and regulations of the site are applicable to campers.
- You must register upon arrival at the visitor center during the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Anyone arriving between 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. must register with the camp host on duty. Their locations are marked with visible signage. The main park gate is locked at 9 p.m. It opens at 5:00 a.m with exceptions of emergency situations.
- To register, you must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and motor vehicle with valid tags. Campers are not to enter other parts of the park after sunset.
- RV Rates : $18.00/night (Base), $15.00/night (Senior citizens age 65+, and active or retired military with ID)
- Tent Rates : $16.00/night (Base), $14.00/night (Senior citizens age 65+, and active or retired military with ID)
- Campers who pay for a site may place up to two additional tents on the same site for an additional fee of $10.00.
- A group rate of $7.00/tent is available for organized groups of tent campers. Rates apply only to groups that have registered in advance. Anyone associated with the group but wanting a separate must pay the regular rate.
For more information call (334) 567-3002.